can't type / no cursor on my form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't type / no cursor on my form

The new form wizard is great and easy to understand.... But after I published my page, I am unable to type in the field area, and my cursor doesn't seem to go in the box. What am I doing wrong? Thanks :) link to my contact page here.

Re: can't type / no cursor on my form

I could type in the comments.. not sure what you did to the other two.. check the properties on them and compare to the comments and see what you did differently.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It seems there is something over lapping the text boxes, I was able to get the curser but I had to go to the very most left side of the box. Otherwise it doesn' work. Try right clicking on each box and bringing it to the front, in the order you want the tabs to work.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I see what you mean D'son - the only way I can type in the text box is to click on the outermost edge of the box.

I have checked all the properties, moved everything forward, stretched the boxes, even erased the form and made a new one....still, the cursor will not go in the box (unless I click on the very edge, which is no good!!)

This is very strange. I have no idea what else to do.

Comment

Light a candle and open a good wine and wait until tomorrow? LOL

Well, try powering down your computer and rebooting. It may be a slight functional hang in BV.
          If not, you might simply want to download it again, overwriting some glitch that you are experiencing.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I had the same problem. It was another element on my page,unrelated to my form, that was layered over the edit box. I simply clicked on it, moved it to the back, and made sure that my input field on the form whee brought to the front. Problem fixed!

Comment

Thanks AllStarWash! That was it. Some sort of layer extension was on top of it. Fixed!

Comment

Working...
              X