Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help set up Mals

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to actually set up a Mals shopping cart. I spent the last two days reading through their website and supports, but it is still not clear.
    First of all, how do I place an add to cart button in BV, and wher to put the html. It is all so confusing.
    A step by step instruction would really help me! PLEASE! I am going insane!

Re: Please help set up Mals

Have a look at my Aboriginal art site in signature. It uses Mals. Perhaps view the source. The html code of the link is placed in an html box, so it much easier than it looks. What do you mean by setting up the cart? You decide your shipping options & contact details etc in the cart. All products go on your site inlike some other carts where the details go in the cart.
    With the code you need start from the simplest to the most difficult. Place a go to cart link on your site. Get your return to store code working if you want to use that. Then link one product (use a test page not on your menu if you want) to the cart. Get that working correctly if you need to. Then decide if you want to use buttons, hyperlinks or boxes on your store, what options (if any) you want your products to have. You will notice in my art store I use a variety. I've used three separate links for some products if customers want a download. a small photo or a large one. If you check out other stores some use a dropdown box instead. Look down this section & check out stores that use Mals.
    www.dinkdy.info
    www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
    www.thegemlovers.com
    www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

It may be better to discontinue this duplicate thread as it can get to be confusing for other answers................
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thank you so much Vicki, you helped a lot!!!

Comment

Working...
        X