Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on our site please

Hi Voda gang

We have just created our website for our Building company business in Australia, the pictures on the front page need some work, but if people could give me some feed back, i would appreciate it

http://www.regent.net.au

Re: Feedback on our site please

It's looking good. It may be worth adding a navigation bar to the front page - as some folk may not want to scroll through the whole page before they find the button they're after - just an idea. Your links are working fine and it all loads up quickly. I think your front page may have more impact if you had your business name more pronounced - maybe in a coloured box or in larger or bolder text - if you're anything like me you'll be tweaking your site regularly anyway. Lol. Well done and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I agree with Amanda's input. I think the site is nice, the toggle layout is a good idea.
      A couple of things -- I would not use incomplete statements on scrolls the section break ones are good, but I don't like the Welcome to I would change it to just Welcome. The same with your building.html page, finish the sentence in the text area -- make your scroll be something else.
      On your contact page, I would stay away from a different Nav button for each division of the company. Maybe put a paragraph together like, "Start your building project out right. Contact Dave to set up a consultation. If you have questions concerning aviation, contact Mike to book your next flight." Then, if you want to use the nave bar in addition, you can do that, or have it link to a FAQ page for each of those divisions. Also on the contact page the Inspection button is davel@ typo or another Dave?
      And, I would probably do a proof-read & try to center your pages a little better. I know it's hard because I see it one way when I build my page & preview & it is different once published.
      Good luck :)

Comment

Hi,
        It might be a good idea if you tell everyone a little about yourself before offering your services,i think people would like to know where you are coming from and your experience before using you.best for the future.
        Jay
        www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Thanks for all the feed back.

And thanks for letting me know about the typo on the "Contact us" page MTMN

I have decided to can the whole "Welcome to" bit on the front page, and replace it with a proper banner and insert a nav bar at the top like girl on the hill suggested.

I had already started working on a few lines backgrounding what we do wiggy, so on the same wave lenth there

Cheers everyone

Comment

Hi.. i really like your website to my eyes it looks very professional, and i like the way you have played with so many colours, a team work for sure, as you have other websites i guess is not your first work, but if i am wrong, congratulations..

Comment

Thanks Julia, yeah this is my second website, the Aviation company one i did a while ago, but that always changes month to month

I have updated the front page to incoporate a proper banner, and may run it through on every page

The company is not yet up and running, so have some time with this

Comment

What difference a banner makes :)
                Nice modifications, good luck with the rest of the process

Comment

Working...
                X