Republishing pages in older domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republishing pages in older domain name

I have three BV sites now. Would not have any websites if not for BV! My problem now is that I have successfully published some of the pages in my third site, and when I go back to update pages on the second site, change public_html/youridahohome.net back to public_html/galleryinthelight.com, I get a message that the updated page can't be published because no such file exists. But galleryinthelight.com is online! I searched the forums but can't find my answer.
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    Betsy
    www.lobstermoose.com
    www.galleryinthelight.com
    www.youridahohome.com

Re: Republishing pages in older domain name

Check your control panel/file manager for the site in question and verify that all the files are there and that you are using the correct names for the pages.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks. I checked all that, and also the advice given to Sebster ("550error code"). Everything looks okay. I need to be able to work on all three of these sites, but when I first tried to republish the galleryinthelight page, what came up was public_html/youridahohome.net/. The trouble started when I changed that part.

Comment

What you are being told is that that particular file(name) does not reside in your Cpanel.
        Perhaps there is a typo? Check your Cpanel/File Manager for the EXACT name of the folder/domain you are trying to publish to.
        Make sure you have the correct IP#.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Hi Betsy,

Lose the .net in your address.

should be "public_html/youridahohome/"
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X