guest book issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guest book issues

I made a new page just for a guest book, this is the problem I'm trying to figure out if you ckick on the link in the index html page it goes to the new page but the guest book does not appear,want to take a look .its at http://www.ivracing.net/index.html go to notice/info/other stuff its the bottom link,links verify,???.........any thoughts.........opendezr****

Re: guest book issues

what is wrong, is that you have it linked to an old version of the page of where you had no guestbook, try updating it in that link Home>guest book>home
    Z0mg it burned!

Comment

I made this page today just for the guest book,all the links are good ,when you go to the site the page comes up including the "back" button and it works as well, just have the frame of the guest book blank on the inside of the frame ,mabe cut and re install the guest book?.......ODR****

Comment

While reading the posts in the form section I can see that I'm not the only one having the same problem ,with the guest book,it just comes up as a big white box ,cmone guys there has to be someone that can figure this out..........ODR****

Comment

up date: make sure you name your page as "guestbookdb.php" save and publish,next go to blue FTP and make sure that it has been up loaded ,right click select propertys set permission to 777, exit FTP ..that fixed my Guest book..............opendezr****

Comment

Working...
          X