in a pickle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in a pickle

i have watched all the videos n read all i can seem to find on this subject but i still cant seem to figure out whats going on with my pages and why there not linking together? i know its probably gonna be something simple nut i just hope you can help
    thanks

www.silverstarpromos.com

Re: in a pickle

Originally posted by silverstarpromotions
    i have watched all the videos n read all i can seem to find on this subject but i still cant seem to figure out whats going on with my pages and why there not linking together? i know its probably gonna be something simple nut i just hope you can help
    thanks

www.silverstarpromos.com
    Your pages, as described in your links, are not there. MAke sure you have published them, in the public_html folder. Use BlueFTP to check if the html pages are in the folder. Might be that you have published in the wrong directory?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks

www.silverstarpromos.com
      In the news page you have typed in sliver instead of silver. That's why. Check all your link for the same or other similar mistake. However, i can only fond the tour page. The other pages aren't there
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

All your hyperlinks say sliver they should say silver. You have a spelling issue.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks i knew it was something little

Comment

thanks for your help on the last problem i was just wondering if i can call on your advice again as i cannot link up my gallery with the photos i uploaded if you could check it out thanks alot i am banging my head against a brick wall

Comment

thanks for your help on the last problem i was just wondering if i can call on your advice again as i cannot link up my gallery with the photos i uploaded if you could check it out thanks alot i am banging my head against a brick wall
              There is not much to find, the pages simply aren't there. Either the names are not correct, or you have published them in another folder. It seems as though you intended to publish them in a subfolder called galery. Check with BlueFTP to see if they are there
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X