Verifying Ownership on Google with SohoAdmin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verifying Ownership on Google with SohoAdmin

Help! I have been trying to verify myself as the owner of my website, and have been having trouble. I did a search here on the forum and found help for BlueVoda, but not Soho Admin. Basically, to verify yourself as the owner, you are supposed to add a certain meta tag to your homepage in the Header section, the problem with Soho Admin is that I have no idea how to GET to the <head> section! If anyone knows how to verify in SohoAdmin, I would REALLY appreciate the help!

The other way, of uploading and html file isnt working for me either, as I'm sure I'm doing it wrong.

Help Please!

Thanks

Re: Verifying Ownership on Google with SohoAdmin

Well, you can do the verification 2 ways. Either by meta tag.. in the head section or.. you can upload a blank html file. Open Notepad, save as.. change the files to all files and then whatever googletextwith43029804230984numbers.html and upload that to the ROOT of your site or on the same level that sohoadmin folder resides on. Second will be easiest with Soho.

If you want it in the head section you will need to edit your template.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X