Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems adding new image

Hey, guys!

I am trying to replace an existing image on my site with a new one. They are both jpeg files and are sized similarly. The problem is, when I add the new image and publish the site, I get a framed white box with an "x" in top left corner where the new image should be. I know this usually means the file isn't available, but I have checked the server and the new image file is there. What could be the issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Problems adding new image

Originally posted by Axeman View Post
    Hey, guys!

I am trying to replace an existing image on my site with a new one. They are both jpeg files and are sized similarly. The problem is, when I add the new image and publish the site, I get a framed white box with an "x" in top left corner where the new image should be. I know this usually means the file isn't available, but I have checked the server and the new image file is there. What could be the issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1. The name of the image - try renaming the image by a simpler name and reinserting and republishing ..

2. Check your hot link protection in your control panel, you may possible need to add this domain ..

Either of these solutions usually fix your problem.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X