Microsoft Publisher problem with picture positioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Publisher problem with picture positioning

I am trying to use publisher and when I preview the web page (without being launched from internet) it looks great. The web page I am hosting on has banner and instead of my content showing up under the banner it is pushing it over so that you have to scroll all the way right to see my content. I was told to change my exact positioining options but was only able to find this under individual pictures under edit picture under layout tab and only some of the pictures allow you to change the positioning from exact to inline??? What do I do? My problem site is diveyourworld.com.

Mark

Re: Microsoft Publisher problem with picture positioning

We introduce ourselves as Best Deal Business Phone, Business phone line, Business Broadband, Business Telephone line, Business Internet deals, Business ADSL deals, Landline Phone, Business line deals, Business Phone Australia

http://www.businessphoneaustralia.com.au/

Comment

Hi Dive...
      When you create an image or banner or whatever with Publisher save as a gif or jpeg (save as an image) in Publisher and then place that image on your page where you want using web builder. Size it as you wish. And so the image does not get skewed and out of proportion change the size of the image from the corner.
      Hope that helps Doug

Comment

PS Dive..
        Bring the Publisher image into the web builder using the image tool.. on the top bar of the web builder... Doug

Comment

Working...
        X