New dating site....your input please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dating site....your input please

Hi everyone I have just started my dating site up again so far its going well, I have had 141 members join in 1 month with just over 3000 hits. I would like to know what you guys think of the site and what I might need to add or take away to improve it. I know there is a big gap at the bottom of the page and a couple of the links need to be finished but apart from that what do you think?

www.matchmeup.co.uk
    Last edited by citroensale; 07-27-2008, 10:36 PM. Reason: change title

Re: New dating site....your input please

Nice site, the home page is way too long. You have a lot of white space at the bottom with no content, shorten it up. I was reading through the advice colums and was unsure of the wording, but then I noticed it is based in the UK so it may actually be alright. Maybe someone from your country can comment on that. Nice format and flow throughout the site, very easy to use and nice color scheme. Good Luck with it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you for your kind comments d'son

Comment

Good site - nice and clear. Pity I'm married!
        One point though - when hovering over the boxes, they sorta come up anywhere and I had to use the scroll bar to read them - of course as soon as you leave the box to use the scroll bar the box is gone! The last one 'profile coach' I couldn't read at all as the l/r scroll bar disappears when you leave the box to scroll. Does that make sense?
        Patsy
        www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X