X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with templates

Hello,
    I have a problem with downloading the templates. I mean I already downloaded the group of templates I wanted, and unzipped them. I then go to the picture button and the window opens and says "Images" and "Templates" (or something like that) and when I click on "Templates" it then reveals that I have none. Can you help me?

please view the below. if this does not help. please open a support ticket.

Discussions, help & troubleshooting about adding templates, backgrounds, images, text, iframes, scroll bars, marquees, flash, video, music, HTML Code, shapes, lines, java scripts, and all other elements. Etc etc
    Last edited by VodaHost; 08-13-2005, 11:56 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have a similiar problem and have tried the url:http://vodahost.com/nb/viewtopic.php?t=84 However it gives an 404 error page

Comment

sorry link changed to the below

Discussions, help & troubleshooting about adding templates, backgrounds, images, text, iframes, scroll bars, marquees, flash, video, music, HTML Code, shapes, lines, java scripts, and all other elements. Etc etc

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you! That worked a treat

Comment

No problems ....

Believe me I don’t spend time doing software reviews if I am not impressed. I didn’t see an area dedicated to product reviews, so I thought this would be the best place to post. Especially, since it is in regard to the ease of installation and use of BlueVoda Website Building Software.

I have downloaded the program and templates as instructed. Unzipped them and was navigating the system in 20 minutes. Why 20 minutes. Seem like a long time? Well considering I download every single template, button, logo, header etc…, I think that was pretty damn fast.

No problems what so ever. The time even included downloading and installing WinZip and expanding all the files mentioned above. I am just not having the problems that others are talking about here.

Great Job!

Elmo Jackson

Comment

If you unzip the templates to a different folder other than the BlueVoda template folder then you'll have to navigate to the folder first where you unzipped the files too. Then you will have absolutely no problem opening the template. Just chose the "look in" menu option above the file list in your dialog box. Later you may want to move your files into the BlueVoda template folder using windows explorer.

Elmo
              Last edited by Elmo Jackson; 08-15-2005, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Re: Problem with templates

Hi!
                First day on BlueVoda and what a heaven! I do have a problem though, that is inserting a template into the background. I keep on getting 4 versions of it up - and I only want one. I have set the grid, and am able to get 1 into it, but what about the rest?.... can I just insert the template as an image, and put it to the back?
                Appreciate any advice!
                Thanx
                ohstay

Comment

Re: Problem with templates

You are inserting it wrong...click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X