Cuil--new search engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuil--new search engine

Created by Google alumi. Supposed to be The Next Big Thing. Will earn zillions of dollars. Even the next Batman movie will be called "Batman is Cuil."

Searches more sites, pages and contents than Google.

When I search "clamcentral" on Google I'm second on the list. When I use Cuil--I'm nowhere. Even clamcentral.com does not exist.

Conclusion:

If Cuil wants to succeed, first they have to talk to me! :)

Tom
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Re: Cuil--new search engine

Eye'll 2nd that!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Cuil--new search engine

Putting it nicely Cuil and gravity are related (they both suck). cuil couldn't even find my site when I told it the address. Can recommend "searchii" (search eyes) though. This search engine not only finds my website but also provides a preview of it. Absolutely ripper search engine - gets my vote
      www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
      www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
      www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

OOFAY Technology

OOFAY.com, affiliated to OOFAY Technology Ltd. International, is a US-based game powerleveling and gold selling provider which mainly deals with wow gold at present. It is operated and managed by creative and experienced talents in management and R&D. Some of them graduated from US top business schools. The unmatched service and technology are our advantages over competitors. You will find the benefits and value we created different from other sites.We have already launched a various kinds of hot games, catering for everybody’s appetite. You can roam freely in the game world here and enjoy as much as you like our fabulous services in the game. Among all the services, the wow gold supplying is outstanding with a sophisticated safe, quick and cheap operation system. This wow gold supplying service has already accumulated a high reputation and credibility.If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service for help and consultancy. We will try our best to serve you and make you satisfied. There is no doubt that you will get brand-new experience that you never had before

Comment

Working...
        X