This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form problems

I have enable "required data" on my contact page but am still able to submit it even when all fields are blank. Is there a problem with the validation? Also, is it possible to enable wordwrap for the comments box. When I type into it, it shows as a single line of text going on indefinitely. Thanks.

Re: Form problems

I'm confused. I have had this post up for a while and no one has helped me with my contact page. I originally posted the question with inaccurate directions to my contact page. I've corrected it in this post but have gotten no response. Do I need to delete the other post to get help on this one? Thanks

Comment

Please post a link to your form. Most probably your form name contains whitespaces or symbols, in those cases the validation will not work.

If your form is (merely as an example) named "Contact Form" make it "Contactform" . Try it.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you. Here is the link:

Comment

Your form is names "Contact Us". Rename it to "contact_us" and the validation will work.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
            X