I have been looking everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been looking everywhere

for free pictures to use on my website. I am looking for pictures that relate to home business, and I can't seem to find any.

Does anyone know where I can find some? I would appreciate it very much.

Re: I have been looking everywhere

try google with
    home business photos

you will come across some free ones there............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I have found Microsoft Clips a very good source of free pictures for anything that you might need.

Comment

A Selection via Google
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Have you tried www.istockphoto.com ?

They have thousands of high quality pictures. The prices are very reasonable too, as you can purchase them royalty free depending on what your use of them are, and what packages you select.
          Hope this helps.
          www.psnutrition.co.uk
          Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Originally posted by rangaz007 View Post
            Have you tried www.istockphoto.com ?
            They have thousands of high quality pictures. The prices are very reasonable too.
            I think the key word was "free" if I am not mistaken, not "reasonably priced" [sic]....

Comment

Finding really good "FREE" (no Cost) photos for a business site is really tough, because most free photos are not for commercial use (even just to decorate pages). If you sell something on your site, you cannot use most free photos. And if you can use them, you have to put links all over them for the source, or jump through some kind of hoop. Read the fine print (TOS, etc.) before you publish them to your site. A good camera and/or image software is a heck of a lot cheaper than some lawsuit.

Good Luck...seriously...I gave up looking free photos long time ago.
              Karen Williams
              Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

The only one I could find without major strings was this one.
                Karen Williams

Comment

Funny thing, Karen, I drilled in and found 8 completely free sources for photos on the first page alone on the single Google search I provided a link for above ... ( here once more: A Selection Via Google ) ... all reputable, and only 3 which asks that you first create a User account (similar to using a forum) before simple right-click>Save the picture. Another cleverly worded Search would undoubtedly present a different set of choices as well.

Now, granted, a few of them might require a slight cropping, but "beggars can't be choosey" I recall hearing as a child......
                  Nor should good intentions and hopes be unnecessarily shot down verbatim, IMO.

Comment

I checked those searches you linked before cause I didn't want to miss out...LOL. I even have accounts with some of them for quite awhile...but most of the "free" ones are for personal use only sites, not business sites.

And you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...beggars can't be choosy!
                    Karen Williams

Comment

Originally posted by MAROMI View Post
                      I have found Microsoft Clips a very good source of free pictures for anything that you might need.
                      whoa..............JACKPOT! Ding - ding - ding - ding -ding

And didn't have to sign in...even has a copy to clipboard link at top left...no hoops to jump through and most of the images are from the places that I have an account with...LOL...but these are scott free...

And even found a shot of a roofer that seriously resembles the man who is the roofer for one of my sites...EXCELLENT! And it's better than the images that I already bought and paid for...

I love Vodatalk!

Thank you a thousand times, Maromi, you have made my day...week...month...Thank you bunches! And here it is for all to click!
                      Karen Williams

Comment

Hi

I think Microsoft clipart is for personal, non-commercial use only.
                        As per this under 'clipart': http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal...s/default.mspx

I've used it before, but not on a commercial site.

I find sxc to be brilliant. The only restrictions are that some require linkbacks etc and you cannot use any of the images as part of your logo. Many don't require any linkbacks or anything. And if you love graphics, you will love this site - the graphic designs there to download are stunning.

Comment

Thanks, Sunchaser for the link....couldn't find it when I was there...but the use I intended for the shot I got, passed the rules test, whew! Thanks again!
                          Karen Williams

Comment

Working...
                          X