Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightbox malfunctioning within Explorer 6

Hi

We have had many comments from clients saying they cannot view our photos from our web pages using lightbox.

That is the function of the lightbox will not work : - each jpeg clicked on jumps to top left of explorer window and freezes.you can only click back to the main website then try another picture. and so on etc. can this be resoved. There is no next prev or close buttons shown.

Is it a question of settings within explorer or something else.

I have tried it on my machines at spherecomputers and it all works o.k.

But tried it again in London on a different computer and the problem appears again. Has anyone else experienced this phenomena.

Kind regards

Geoff.

Re: Lightbox malfunctioning within Explorer 6

Hi, cant really help without the page url. Could be one of many reasons.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I have ran across this myself, it is not a malfunction of the light box but insted your users are clicking on an image before all the images have fully loaded on the page. If they click an image before all the images have fully loaded it causes the program to default to the users veiwer. If your images take a long time to load go back and resize them using either the pic resizer in BV or one of the many other image programs out there. Good Luck
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Also! are you publishing to a Vodahost server? as this will give this effect.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Guys ..........Yes I am publishing to Vodahost server .....do I need to do more ?? to rectify this problem.

URL ref : http://www.spherecomputers-uk.com

I was thinking that it may have something to do with an IT block on active x or control of some kind.

As I described earlier the lightbox seems to function on most pc's whether attached to servers ie: network or stand alones.

Still curious.

Kind regards

Geoff.

Comment

Working...
          X