Problems with Summit and Reset buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Summit and Reset buttons

On my form http://www.carlos-arano.com.ar/cursomun.html I was unable to get working Reset and Summit buttons.
    May somebody help me?
    Regards,
    Carlos

ID carlosarano
    c_arano******.com.ar
    Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Re: Problems with Summit and Reset buttons

They worked perfectly for me, I would suggest putting some validation in so that you will not receive blank submissions.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      They worked perfectly for me, I would suggest putting some validation in so that you will not receive blank submissions.
      Dear D'son:
      Thank you for your answer. Did you try my page?. To me doesn't work. Writing something in it, I am unable to erase by using the Reset button.
      Anyway. Maybe I want to follow your advice. But, how can I put "SOME VALIDATION"? I dont know how to do it.
      Best regards
      Carlos
      Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

Your problem is probably due to the fact that you placed paypal buttons (which are forms!!) over your own form. This probably results in conflicys.
        EASY SOLUTION:
        since PayPal buttons are embedded through html boxes, stretch these boxes so they are slightly outside the form itself. You can stretch them either to the right or down. Right is the easiest direction with the specific layout you have.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dear Navaldesign:
          Great. My problem was solved as you said.
          Thank you very much.
          Regards,
          Carlos
          Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

Working...
          X