Text problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text problems

I am having a small probem with the text being added to my site with Bluevoda prg. I have created my pages with text and graphics and when I view the site on other computers I have found out that the text alignment and graphics is messed up. it appears that the text size has changed. Is there a way to control this on all viewing computers so the text is the same size and the page looks correct?

Re: Text problems

Please provide a url and I will take a look...Please be aware that diffrent
    computers will display things diffrently depending on there configurations
    and settings.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

vip10k.com any of the text added pages
      soldin17days.com same problem
      guaranteedtenant.com same problem
      eliminatecapitalgains.com same problem

how do I lock in a setting for the text that can not be changed from the viewing computer?

Comment

I am having this same problem. I'm working on a laptop and my DPI setting is 120 (larger) as opposed to 96 (normal). When I design the sites from this computer, they look fine (text is ligned up with the pictures and readable) but when I look from a computer with a lower DPI setting, the text is too small and creates a huge gap between the text and the pictures. I tried submitting a support ticket but they told me to find a solution here. I think this problem is because Voda uses absolute text sizes instead of relative so the text doesn't adjust on each computer. I'll put the url of two pages on my site that I did with different text settings so you can see what I mean and if this is the same problem you have.

The first page http://trashwire.com/gloryroad.html looks fine on my computer but all spaced out on other computers.

The second page http://trashwire.com/tara.html looks good on other computers, but on mine the text overlaps and can't be read.

I hope we can figure out a way to solve this problem because these text problems look so unprofessional. If there really is no fix, maybe someone could tell me the most common settings and I could just build my site according to those. I really like Blue Voda, it's so easy to use, and I hope I can use it to make my site really great on all computers, not just mine. : )
        -Alexis
        Trashwire.com

Comment

Both your sites look fine to me, I sure if you look at each others sites you
          will agree. Diffrent sites look diffrent on diffrent cmputers, depending on their
          settings & resoultions....There is no getting around this.

http://trashwire.com/tara.html looks perfect to me

I suggest sticking to arial & verdana fonts 10 & 12

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Also you may want to download tha latest version of BlueVoda.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X