Some input please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some input please...

I'm very new to this so will you please take a look at my site and give me any advice about making it pop...

Re: Some input please...

Bill we'd be delighted to take a look at your site if you told us where it was! Please add your URL ;o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
      Bill we'd be delighted to take a look at your site if you told us where it was! Please add your URL ;o)
      As I said, I'm realy new at this. We assumed it was attached automaticly. I assume technology is to capable. I do appologise. The URL is www.intimatewaters.biz, Thank you for your interest. I wan't the world to experience my art and a good WS is essential I know.

Comment

Hiya Bill,

Just a few suggestions...

It would probably be a good idea to have all of your navigational buttons on each page. This will make it much easier for people to navigate your site, and probably keep them there a bit longer.

Also, make sure each page has a title. I noticed that one of them didn't, but I can't remember which one it was. (it would also be helpful if you put your business name on the page titles too... it will show up in the search engines. I learned this the hard way!) For me, I named my pages - Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts - Home, Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts - About Us, etc. You'll find the page titles in page properties.

The plus side is, I love your waterfalls! (They're a weakness of mine! lol)

I wish you much success!

Kellie
        Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
        http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Hi Bill,
          Have taken a tour of your site. Lovely waterfalls. I want to help you make your site work for you. Personally, I think that having each of your pages similar to each other presents a more professional front and an easier viewing experience for your perspective clients. At the moment each is very different in colour, layout and buttons. You many want to consider doing one page then saving it as a template and then using that template for each of your pages so they share the same appearance. You may also want to consider making all your navigation buttons the same and using something different from the standard BlueVoda button for your mouseover effect (do this by double clicking the navigation bar and choosing the style tab - then choose from loads of button styles). I hope that you don't mind my comments and if I can be of any assistance please just ask. Well done on your work so far - you've done really well and good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey Bill, it's a good start. Everything the others have suggested is true, and also I would say that you should spell check and proofread your pages. There are a lot of spelling mistakes and that will turn people away. Anyway, good job at getting started, and keep working on it, the learning never stops once you get into web pages. :)
            Guys Poker Night Out - Beat your friends at poker

Comment

Hi Bill,
              Yes i agree it would look better with some jazzier buttons to reflect what you do.I would also highlight your contact information and important info so that people dont miss them.Keep up the great work
              regards
              Jay
              www.orlandomouseworld.com

Comment

Thank you for your input. If you don't mind could you check again tomarrow and see the changes I vave made. Thanks again Bill

Comment

Oh by the way, I liked your site. My folks recently relocated from that area. Keep up the struggle.

Comment

Working...
                  X