how and where do I save my pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how and where do I save my pages

in what file or folder do I save my pages. I do not understand how the pages will link together.

Re: how and where do I save my pages

If you have only one domain currently, when you SAVE AS your Blue Voda page (requiring you to enter the page name, in all lower case without spacing), it will automatically be saved in the "Main" folder within Blue Voda.

If you have more than one domain, you will SAVE AS your first page as "index" also, but you will be prompted to create a new Folder to save it in (which you should name with this second domain name). When you go to find this 2nd domain's pages, you will see this new "folder-within-a-folder" which helps you to organize your pages and to prevent them from accidentally overwriting the other domain pages.

Publish your pages using the PUBLISH icon within Blue Voda as normal .... only for add-on domains, you will enter additional info in the Publish Dialog Box: public_html/second_domain.com

Frankly, it sounds like you really need to take the time to review the Tutorials, which clearly outline every aspect of using Blue Voda to full potential.
    Asking for step-by-step help with basic skills is frowned upon in these forums....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X