Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell Check Petition

Greetings guys,

Love the software...but....really really really would love a spell checker that was far more functional and allowed a right click fix the word perfectly that we're all so accustomed to.

I find the current tool inacurate, cumbersome and having to export my text elsewhere for processing is another step I could do without...

If anyone else feels this way feel free to join in this petition/suggestion box :)

<g>

Grant :)

Re: Spell Check Petition

This thread would be better served here:

Wish List & Idea Bin Share your thoughts and ideas about how we can make VodaHost or BlueVoda better. We value your input.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi Davids quite right on your posting, but totally agree with your comments as it could at least have a choice of English dictionary's as not all members are from the US.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Greetings,

thanks guys, wasn't sure where to put it and this is the section I spend most my time :)

regards,
        Grant

Comment

Originally posted by pickadoor View Post
          Greetings guys,
          I find the current tool inacurate, cumbersome and having to export my text elsewhere for processing is another step I could do without...
          Grant :)
          Ok, it is perfectly okay to call me an idiot (won't hurt my feelings--thick-skinned and all, but), why export...why not simply click on dictionary tool off one of your browser toolbars and look it up,...and if you don't have that and know that spelling is an issue for you, then why don't you have it there???

I haven't found a browser toolbar yet that you can't get a dictionary shortcut for....or am I missing something?

Just had to speak my piece...cause if the spell checker is better somewhere besides the BV builder, then why aren't you composing text there instead of when you build your pages in BV...

Isn't this where "Plan your work, then work your plan" comes into play????
          Karen Williams
          Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

The more the builder actually does the work for you, the less control over the builder you will have...

Isn't that the beauty of the Blue Voda Builder...or am I just losing it...coming from the "Dark Side" of website builders....??????
            Karen Williams
            Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

I just copy/paste into 'word' - spellcheck - easy!
              Patsy
              www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X