check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check it out

Check it out, my first web site. Go ahead lte me have it I can take the hits.
    Thanks
    primalleathers.com

Re: check it out

First off your site is off to a good start. Now the tweaks the site is way way to wide need to get it down to 800-1000 width so there will not be scrolling, your menu links are very hard on the eyes try yellow arial, on your home page where it says shipping chart opens up sizing_charts, keep your fonts consistent use the same on pages thru ou site the page you have shipping you should place a rate chart this way customers have an idea what to expect customers do not like hinden charges, also some pages when clicked on like leather_motocycle_acessories if that page is not completed put under construction with a possible finish date. You are off to a great start fix the tweaks you will have an awesome site.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I couldn't figure out how to change the font color in the catagories. Any hints?
      Thanks
      www.primalleathers.com

Comment

Nice site, I think that your home page is too lengthy also. I know you are trying to put as much info out there from the beginning but I think you should condense it. As for changing the text color Highlight the text and click the hyperlink icon, down at the bottom you'll see styles, click edit, add, give the new style a name, and here is whre you cahnge the link colors to what ever you want.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
          Nice site, I think that your home page is too lengthy also. I know you are trying to put as much info out there from the beginning but I think you should condense it. As for changing the text color Highlight the text and click the hyperlink icon, down at the bottom you'll see styles, click edit, add, give the new style a name, and here is whre you cahnge the link colors to what ever you want.
          What part of the site builder should I be on to highlight the text?

Comment

I'm still trying to understand how to use this forum. is this where you reply to someones answer ?

Comment

Yes, you should reply here and open only 1 thread.

My opinion is that the fonts on the right are too big and the red text (menus) on the right with the blue background gets a bit hard to be seen.

Cheers,
              N Z B R
              t o u r s
              New Zealand Tours
              Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
              Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
              Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
              Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Originally posted by primalleather View Post
                What part of the site builder should I be on to highlight the text?
                Go to the links ( on the left side of your page) those are the ones that are hard to read. You have to highlight each link individually as I described above.
                Reguards
                Ed
                www.dsondesigns.com
                www.300hitter.com
                www.bigjk.net

Comment

I think I did what you said but when I try to highlight the links they wont highlight and should ibe able to do this from the view this page or where?

Comment

You need to be in your page builder, where you created the page.
                    Reguards
                    Ed
                    www.dsondesigns.com
                    www.300hitter.com
                    www.bigjk.net

Comment

I thought you were going to tell me that. In soholaunch the page builder page does not show the links for the catagories. The only place I can view the links is in the preview page. What might I be doing wrong ?

Comment

Oh I thought you were using BV. Haven't used Soho, can you highlight the text for your links and right click for properties? Or try clicking on a blank area of the page and right click, page properties and see if there is a place to change the link properties.
                        Reguards
                        Ed
                        www.dsondesigns.com
                        www.300hitter.com
                        www.bigjk.net

Comment

Well thanks for spending a little time to help. I will keep at it and hopefully figure it ou. Again thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X