Images do not publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images do not publish

I have been trying to add images and use the bubble nav button but it does not publish correctly. The nav button is not visible but the rollover works, also images appear correctly in FF but not IE (in IE some are missing), also in FF there is a round solid colored circle that appears in the preview, but not when published.
    If page is saed and published shouldnŽt I be able to Google it in stead of using the address bar?

I tried to change the browser in BV it is blank and if I try to add it asks for commad, how do I add or delete browsers?
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: Images do not publish

neglected to add page url....it is http://www.mayatabasco.com/foodofgods1.html
    in BV I added an image between the two that show, but it doesnŽt appear...i have readded several times, changed images and nothing appears....the nav buttons I spoke of are on another page but present the same proble...the image does not show but strangely the rollover works...I have check and re-checked the properties of the buttons but????????????
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi, i'm seeing 4 images including the main header. If this is correct? it sounds like a caching problem at your end.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris,
        will clear cache, I did try that before but to no avail....will be back if doesnŽt work.

Choco
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Still happening...I change something and save ad publish but it doesŽt always show after publishing, trying to publish www.mayatabasco.com/yucatantours1.html but header doesnŽt show. The Nav buttons also only show rollover.
          I cleared the cache and it did not help.
          It does show in FF, but also has solid circle image in green that doesnŽt belong to the page.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Maybe try to "publish all Files". That worked for me when I had image issues.

Comment

Will give it a try, thanks.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

No Luck.....and on other pages it is the same sme of the images do not show in IE but do in FF.......
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Okay, Have you tried dragging your images from your local hard drive over to the server using BlueVoda's FTP? That should work. Just make sure the locations match.

Comment

seems to have worked, seŽll see and youŽll hear, THANKS
                    Choco777
                    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

choco777
                      when i work in BV i set my browsers not to save private data (in browser options) that way when i open them they are fresh--or you can refresh the page as you go

also, read this about images in buttons not being there and see if it helps

i've figured out for advanced buttons with an image to be seen in IE7 the background cannot be set to automatic in properties>style tab

can't say this is a BV 10.12 rule but it solved my problem and may apply elsewhere in BV 10.12

i can see your header just fine, just some of your linked buttons don't show the image

good luck, hope this helps
                      charlie
                      journey462001
                      www.limitationsmusic.com

Comment

Thanks Charlie your help is much appreciated....right now wish I had left well enough alone and not started to redo things....but well enough just doesnŽt satisfy me, anyway thanks, IŽll check out that link.
                        Choco
                        Choco777
                        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                        X