Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do reciprocal links help or hinder your search ranking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do reciprocal links help or hinder your search ranking?

I understand that google considers incoming one-way links to be the best links for your search ranking. But do reciprocal links count toward search engine ranking? Or are they a waste of time? Some web marketing sites say that reciprocal links can actually count against you.

Thanks.

www.NativeStar.com

Re: Do reciprocal links help or hinder your search ranking?

Subject has been addressed exhaustively in our Forums .... do an Advanced Forum Search (found top of every forum page, in the blue border) to pull up threads to review, which should give you a balanced perspective that you can actually use to your advantage.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Anything CAN count against you if not used correctly, and if used solely for the purpose of the search engines.. that includes bad ONE WAY LINKS, Link trading, all forms of keyword stuffing including overly long page titles and page names.

Practice makes perfect? Not if you practice wrong. Do for your visitor of your customer first and foremost!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the advice, Karen. I do try to keep in mind that the customer must come first. I do take the time to make sure that any links whether reciprocal or otherwise are useful to someone visiting my site. I agree, the customer is of the utmost importance.

Thanks,Vasilimo, for the tip. I was looking for a search function, but I think I was looking for a search box instead of the text link (which opens to the box). I will make good use of it.

Comment

Working...
        X