Adding members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding members

Hi i would like to add members to my site where somehow to send me their emails to get weekly updates on new books i put on my site. problem is i have no idea where to start. I have a membership page, take a look at it at www.ireadfree.com if i could get any clues or suggestions where to start ty.

Re: Adding members

Hi..

Bad news for you...
    When I go to your site, I land on a page that I don't believe it's yours bevause I can´t see any members page, no images nothing...

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Hi

I can see your site fine (Free Ebooks, with the Puppy logo).
      www.psnutrition.co.uk
      Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Does anybody have any idea how to do what im trynig to say?

Comment

I'm sure you will get members It will take a while its like having a email list it takes time to build. I myself would put it on the homepage towards the bottom thats where your traffic will start from. my first site jkteddybear it almost a year old now I have only about a dozen or so listed on my email list plus the people I have sold to which brings it up about sixty people, rome was not built in a day.
          sigpicJoe
          Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
          The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

thx for the advice jkadin, but im not looking for members, im just asking how do i set it up? what buttons do i use on blue voda to make it. btw jkadin is my site looking better?

Comment

Yes your site is looking much better you have come a long way. The way I did mine for anytime figurines was I copy an from the contact page and pasted it on the home page I had just noticed that I did not do it for jkteddybear site when I redid the page check out anytime=figurines you will see it on the home page.
              sigpicJoe
              Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
              The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
              X