Help Transfering Banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Transfering Banners

I have managed to create a simple yet professional looking banner for my website at this link: www.naughtybasketsstore.com/banner1.html
    I would like to use this banner for banner exchanges with other websites. I can not figure out how to transfer it from blue voda. Can I save it as a photo somehow? I have tried publishing it and them attempting to copy/paste it, but no luck. Can someone please help!!

Re: Help Transfering Banners

You could print screen it then copy it into paint and do it that way, but you will lose quality that way.

But to be honest, I can't see any other website putting that on their pages, it's far far too big for a banner for link exchange purposes.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Is there any other way?

Comment

Yes, you could either obtain a decent banner making program or pay someone to make one... You never know, a fellow form member might even be kind enough to offer to make you one for free if they have the time.

But personally you are far far far better off with a text link exchange with another website, with your main keywords, phrases used as an anchor for your website url. Search engines don't read banners.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X