Pay Pal Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Pal Problem

ok i made button, i click on button to take me to the page where i must pay. this is all is sandbox mode. Then it tells me to enter password to enter my paypal account. Everytime i enter my password it says WRONG WRONG WRONG (not exactly those words but you get the point.) i know my password, is this a problem with the way i set it up on blue voda.

Re: Pay Pal Problem

Originally posted by racso15y View Post
    ok i made button, i click on button to take me to the page where i must pay. this is all is sandbox mode. Then it tells me to enter password to enter my paypal account. Everytime i enter my password it says WRONG WRONG WRONG (not exactly those words but you get the point.) i know my password, is this a problem with the way i set it up on blue voda.

If you are trying to log into your paypal account and that password is not working, then it is a paypal/yourself issue . It doesn't have anything to do with the way in which you set things up .. your password at paypal is between you and them ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Pay Pal Problem

If this is in sandbox environment, you need to create a separate sandbox account. If the username/password you are using belong to the sandbox account, PayPal wil not accept them as normal account details
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X