Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to Vodahost For Adding Magento eCommerce!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Vodahost For Adding Magento eCommerce!

Congratulations are in order to the entire VodaHost Team .... for introducing Magento eCommerce as another superlative solution for clients wishing to finally take total control of their online commerce endeavors without tearing their hair out!

Magento has advanced features included that used to require manual loading in other platforms like osCommerce, ZEN and the others, and still offers such a greater accessibility of customization that Users will undoubtedly flock to Magento in droves.

Usually, it was the customization and "layout management" that confounded nearly all Users, but the simplicity and versatility that Magento is structured with allows the shortest learning curve of nearly any open source solution out there. Because it is so easy to "customize" there are no Templates to buy: changing the overall themes and page layouts are simple and all done within the new Admin Interface, and within a few clicks of your mouse even the product loading and catalog configurations are a snap without having to look for an add-on utility to help you manage the task!

Congratulations, VodaHost web hosting, for once again putting the Net's most powerful tools in the hands of your clients, raising the bar for everyone!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Re: Kudos to Vodahost For Adding Magento eCommerce!

Hi Vasili,

I totally agree with you.
    When I sign up for VH, my idea was to instal Soho, Zen, or OsCommerce cart, so I could build my online store.

After weeks of trying to find language packs in Portuguese for all of them without finding any reliable translation (many in portuguese from Brasil - mostly incorrect, but totally different from portuguese from Portugal), I confess I quit, and just turned for Mal's.

It has been a hard work, because I have about 3000 diferent products to sell, and each one of them has to be set up by hand.

Now I will try to find something more about Magento.
    Only 40 pages of my site are complete, and if Magento fit's my primary needs - 2 different comerce areas (public and password protected wholesale), maybe I will consider changing.

I would like to take this chance to thank you for all your posts that were of such great help to me at the beggining as they continue to be now.

Greetings from Portugal,

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Working...
    X