Same banner on all the pages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same banner on all the pages.

i was wondering hw can we have the same banner which we have on our home page on all the remaining pages of our site.
    i mean to say is there any feature or tool in BV which let us have this so tht it remains the same way with same size n all .. like hw the banner of VodaHost is there... we can see it on all the pages intact .. i m asking since i m not aware of all the tools of BV. is this possible?
    or we need to drag it everytime we make new page and put it according to our first page. if this is so its very time consuming + it may nt give good results since we may do mistake in the length of dragging it.

any help ?
    thnx
    *Your life is what your thoughts make it*

Re: Same banner on all the pages.

What you can do is copy and paste it. When you go to paste it use the paste icon in the tool bar it will paste in the exact same place as the page you got it from.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

This might help.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You could create and save the initial page as a template. Then for all the other pages just re-open the template you have created and it will have the banner already there. Then just re-name the page and save it.

This is how I created all my pages as I wanted my company logo, borders, & menu tab to be in the same place on all my pages.
        www.psnutrition.co.uk
        Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

ok i ll try all these n get bk if i have any prbs.
          thnx
          *Your life is what your thoughts make it*

Comment

Working...
          X