I need help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help...

When I make a navigation bar and try to view it in the browser, and I click on one of the link I've created, this pops us:
    This link has been disabled.
    BlueVoda has generated HTML for the current page only and as a result all internal links are disabled.

To enable these links be sure to publish all referenced pages to your website and specify their absolute URLs in the link properties. What does it mean? I'm I doing something wrong? And when I try to great a Guestbook (and I view it in my browser); what suppose to show up doesn't. all these codes pop us. Can you help me? Thank you for your time and God bless

Re: I need help...

Are you talking preveiw or viewing after you publish? Are you using XP or Vista? Unless your pages are published already that you are trying to link to it will not work. For the guest book did you publish it?
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I was just viewing it...I haven't published it yet. Is that the problem? I can't publish it without a domain name can I? Thank you for your help

Comment

Correct, you cannot publish until you have signed up for hosting with BV.
        Do you need help in signing up?
        P V WebSolutions

Comment

But the question is: I can't view my "website" until I've published it--I can't just view it and it appear the way it's meant to look...and right now, I'm just trying to finish it, before I sign up to BV. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by remnantsoldier View Post
            But the question is: I can't view my "website" until I've published it--I can't just view it and it appear the way it's meant to look...and right now, I'm just trying to finish it, before I sign up to BV. Thanks
            Yes you can preveiw it, but your links will not work (unless they are to another published page or site) you can check that your links are set properly by going to tools/verify links (once all your pages are created and saved). You can look at each page in preview and get it the way you want it, some elements on your page may require you run active X this is fine click allow and then you can see such things as your buttons.
            Good Luck
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
            X