Image Problem - HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Problem - HELP

OK I've read through 10 pages of blogs for support on here but couldnt find anyone having my problem which I believe is a simple issue I'm just missing.

When I place an image that appears to overlap another image, when I preview it in my browser it does not show up. Is there something I have to do for the overlapping ??

Thanks

Re: Image Problem - HELP

space them further apart..???????? move it to the front.. right click move to front.. perhaps its UNDER something else..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

no thats not it, i tried that originally. When I use the "preview in browser" function to check it, anything thats overlapping isnt there at all. No box, no nothing, just empty space. Actually even a text box that isnt overlapping anything doesnt even show up..

Any suggestions?

Comment

I fixed it.. Apparently the HTML Box on the screen with HTML code in it was screwing the site up. I just deleted it. I am working on a small hotels website and wanted to enter the "current temperature" thing from the weather channel but apparently i did something wrong causing it to mess with everything else..

Comment

You're not alone on something like this FirefighterAMT,
          I've had that happen as well.
          But you obviously have some serious problem solving skills,
          and you proved it here.
          It's easy to get ahead of yourself or want a certain element on a page
          so much that we forget what we are trying can effect the other elements of our page.
          I don't have a weather forecast element solution for you but maybe someone else does and we will all benefit !
          Anyone out there ( in here?) got the solution ?
          journey462001
          www.limitationsmusic.com

Comment

Originally posted by FirefighterAMT View Post
            I fixed it.. Apparently the HTML Box on the screen with HTML code in it was screwing the site up. I just deleted it. I am working on a small hotels website and wanted to enter the "current temperature" thing from the weather channel but apparently i did something wrong causing it to mess with everything else..

Hi .. I'm sure if you put the url here to the "weather thing" you'd find assistance in getting this onto your webpage correctly .. usually anything you put on your page in a html box will need to be reshaped to suit the page, perhaps you need only to place it differently, not sure, unless you showed us what you are using and how you are using it on your page as well ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X