Mouseover link...picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouseover link...picture

Hi all...i've been trying to figure this out for hours...i don't know if anyone can help me...but i'm basically trying to do the same thing that blinds.com does...you hover over a word and a picture comes up...i've tried to do it through dynamic drive (Image w/ description tooltip)...that's basically what i want...but i can't get it to work on my webpage...i can get it to work on a blank page...hmmmmmmmmmm...any advice would be excellent!

thanks

Re: Mouseover link...picture

Hi,

See if this is what you want...

Davidundalicia can give you better explain regarding this.

Read the entire post.

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Hi, we would need to see your published page.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by mboire31 View Post
        ...i've tried to do it through dynamic drive (Image w/ description tooltip)...that's basically what i want...but i can't get it to work on my webpage...i can get it to work on a blank page...hmmmmmmmmmm...any advice would be excellent!
        I am glad you found the thread with the 'tooltip' suggestion .... I have found that to be proven both reliable and easy to install, even for the many, many "basic BV level" friends I have suggested it to.....

Agreeing with the querry above, neither myself nor anyone else can help you without "seeing" your page to see where you may be going wrong (meaning, provide a URL in all cases).
        This script is capable of being installed successfully on a HTML foundation (as in Dreamweaver), and even on a Blue Voda created webpage.

Are you following the instructions properly (the ones at the bottom of the Dynamic Drive page)???

Are you publishing a Blue Voda created page to a VodaHost server, or trying to squeak past the doorman?

Yes....get back to us with a URL and with the info that is required for an intelligent response (as outlined in these Rules).
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X