can you see my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you see my site?

Ok, this isnt finished yet, and ive got you adapt the flash ect, but can you have a look and tell me what you think of the layout, and does the media player work ok in your brower?

its going to be on www.livepetshop.co.uk but for now have a look on http://www.findabreed.co.uk/david.html

if you look please give feed back!

cheers!

Re: can you see my site?

Love the site so far!

My only complaint is that it took a long time to load (I use dial up)... however, the dog bone changing colors as it loaded is a great effect!

I look forward to seeing it finished. :)

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

hiya, thanks for that, how long would you say it took to load? when it did load did the person talking come accross clear or broken up? i am on really fast broadband 10meg or something like that so am finding it hard to gaugge loading times.

ps: i didnt make the flash part it was a template! lol

Comment

also, the flash biut on the left, the box part of it is ment to spin when you select a button, but someone said that when they pressed ie: products it didnt spin? does it spin for anyone else.

Comment

the bone is fun:) however it shows errors on my browser, it aslo downloads extremely slow and I am on 2mb broadband so for 56k it will be like a turtle, lol and the site wont get a chance to be seen at all, i do think it would benefit with some refining

about the layout.... it seems very wide, is there are reason you want it to be so wide?

Comment

thanks for that, yes its VERY slow loading at the moment but i think its becouse i have media player on it. the show is using live camera to html broadcasting from live stream so it should work quicker that way.

what error shows in your browser when its loading? what does it say?

cheers

Comment

I don't know if you changed something, or if I managed to get a better connection tonight (lol) but it loaded right away this time... virtually no wait time at all. The first time I tried it (earlier today) I'm guessing at approximately 2 minutes load time.

The music, and the dog barking, comes through fine, but I didn't hear anyone talking. (I had the speakers turned off the first time around, so no help there. Sorry!)

I clicked on the "about" button, and the box in the middle jumped up and spun around (very cute! lol). Is this what you were refering to?

I hope this helps! :)

Kellie
              Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
              http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

thanks for that, very interesting the way it loaded fast the second time. maybe i will have a loading page with all the images and flash hidden then it will redirect to the main site and load instantly becouse there computer recognises the pics ect.

yes, the jumping box is what i ment. we are having it made into a box of dog food, which i cant wait to see.

if the other person who just left me a message is still online can you by any chance go back on and see if it loads quicker for you.

it should be all adapted and up on the main site www.livepetshop.co.uk by 3pm tomorrow so go on and have a look then,

cheers for all your feedback!

Comment

yes its still slow, the error is simply indicated on the left bottom side of the broswer page.

Comment

I am curious to see it live streaming on the other domain....hope it works

Comment

Working...
                    X