page stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page stuck

When I repost a page. My old page or previous page still appears on the net.Ihave checked in my bv ftp Public-html The new page is there and I can view it. It is also in my control panel s ftp manager. Previously I got told to clear my Browsers Cache which worked at the time.(that is deleting all my history folders) But thats not solving the problem now.

Re: page stuck

check to make sure that you published to the correct server. Are you by chance running two or more websites on the same computer?
    If you arn't, then check to make sure you named the new page EXACTLY the same name as the original. No change in Capital letters or spaces.
    If all that is good, you might want to download a free CClleaner from the web to clean your browsers cache. Run it a few times, then try again.
    I think we have all had this problem at one time or another and after careful perusal it always turns out to be piolet error! ;>) (drats!)
    P V WebSolutions

Comment

hee hee .. jump of of aol and try elsewhere, I'll be betting your page is there .. aol is notorious for storing things until later .. lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for the advice mmmm it didnt seem to want to work well in desperation I renamed my page and is in the process of making the changes onto all my other pages and republishing it. Strangely I went to every page and tried the link to the old page . When i opened the one specific page and tried the link it opened momentarily and then all of a sudden it dissapeared and evenwhen typing the adress in manually it was finally gone. it was as if the link on this page somehow stuck to this page.
        Im a NEWBE BUT IN A WAY THROUGH MY STRUGGLING iVE LEARNT A LOT.
        my site is www.bboy.co.za which im busy creating for my son.

regards
        Daniel

Comment

Working...
        X