custom php gateway include

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom php gateway include

I have just gone through the process of being approved to accept credit cards through the company recommended by Vodahost.

How do I configure the soholaunch payment options to actually allow people to enter their credit card information on my site when they order?

I assume it is through a custom php gateway include, but other than knowing the name, I am pretty much lost.

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve
    supertprinting.com

Re: custom php gateway include

Well.. no you dont need a php include if you got your account thru vodahost.

You will see a list of payment providers there and most likely you are authorize.net.. you need to go login to authorize.net and if you dont know what you are doing .. get online chat and they will walk you thru setting up your merchant profile and website payments. With soho you are using AIM. You also have to have a dedicated ip and ssl for this.

After you have set up your profile.. ssl etc you put your authorize transaction ID and transaction key into the the payment methods in the shopping cart and you are done.

If you need further assistance contact vodahost or authorize.net. I dont get paid to set these up.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen

Thank you so much for your response! I already have the dedicated ip and ssl installed, did that before getting the payment provider. Interestingly, the payment provider recommended by vodahost is not on the list within soholaunch, which was what I was confused by. (And it is not authorize.net, although it can use an emulator. I will investigate AIM within soholaunch!.

You are very helpful Karen.

Steve

Comment

AIM.. is the method you use for SSL.. not a provider or a gateway. Ok.. you have a merchant bank yes? If you got it thru vodahost its authorizenet gateway.. im positive unless theyve changed up and that IS on the soho list. Dont confuse your BANK with a gateway.. check your documents again..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X