Cant see website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant see website

Two week ago I wanted to put up a one page website so I did an addon domain to my hosting acount. I built a page and published it as Index.bvp. When I put in the domain, I get the index list, not the webpage. So I went in and cloned the page and named it home.bvp and published it..sitll I get the index list. So I went and cloned home.bvp and named it home.html and published it. And still I get transferd to the index page. What am I doing wrong. I cant see a webpage and at this point I wouldnt know which one I need to go to, to edit it if I do. Can somone help me please.
    Frustrated in Florida
    Dr.B.
    Brandy

Re: Cant see website

When you publish the index page its just index nothing else added to it and must be in small letters only so if it anything else with it will not show. Also when publishing a add on domain in the publishing box its public_html/addondomain.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

ok i did that with the index page,but i dont understand publishing the addon domain...what puplishing box?

Comment

Joe I tried publishing the index page and put public_html/addondomain.com with my addon domain in the publishing box but it keeps coming up with an error message

Comment

Hi, it should be public_html/addondomain/
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Try Chris way of publishing it I see you may have the older cpanel than I do and I have read the older and the newer version publish differently. Good luck
            sigpicJoe
            Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
            X