Menu bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bars

Hi, I have created seven web pages & published. All seems to be well apart from a glitch with the menu bars.
    Except for the last "Contacts" page, the menu bars repeat the last but one title on each other page; ie. where the title on the last menu bar should read "ContactS" it reads "About John" which is the previous bar's title. The web address to which the bar takes you is correct, however!
    (Probably easiest if you visit the site to see the problem: www.thebreezeandi.co.uk)). I have checked & checked again the original title info that I added to the menu bars in BlueVoda builder.
    Any suggestions?
    Many thanks!

Re: Menu bars

Originally posted by AJD
    Hi, I have created seven web pages & published. All seems to be well apart from a glitch with the menu bars.
    Except for the last "Contacts" page, the menu bars repeat the last but one title on each other page; ie. where the title on the last menu bar should read "ContactS" it reads "About John" which is the previous bar's title. The web address to which the bar takes you is correct, however!
    (Probably easiest if you visit the site to see the problem: www.thebreezeandi.co.uk)). I have checked & checked again the original title info that I added to the menu bars in BlueVoda builder.
    Any suggestions?
    Many thanks!
    It is most probable that when you created the menu bar in one page, you've put "About John" instead od "Contact us" and then you copied/pasted the menu bar to the rest of your pages. So they are all wrong, exept for the menu bar in the Contact Page. If you go to your contact page you'll se it is correct there. Check it out in your homepage.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Also change your links to _top.

It's annoying for your visitors to have every page opened in a new window, the come up with having 4 - 6 windows open on your pages
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,
        Thanks for all that....I checked & checked again about whether I'd made a mistake but couldn't find a fault with the original title entries so.....I simply deleted & re-entered every menu bar & we now have success!
        Also noted your point about the numbers of windows.
        General note: BlueVoda is brilliant...you will be getting some more takers in the next few days....several friends are very impressed!
        Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X