Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Form data not being recieved by email - please help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form data not being recieved by email - please help me!

Hey guys,

I am having a problem. My contact us form seems to work and when I enter information it goes to the success page:

However, the test forms I am submitting are not coming onto my inbox. I am using gmail as a client and forwarding the mails to Outlook Express but cannot see the emails in either.

I have read the tutorials and feel like I have done this correctly.

Please can someone help me before I go insane!!

cheers

Vicky

Re: Form data not being recieved by email - please help me!

If the success page shows up, the mail IS sent from the script. If it doesn't arrive, there are some possible reasons:
    1. Wrong email address
    2. Mail blocked by Gmail OR by your ISP
    3. Mail ending up in the spam folder.

Check nr 1, then nr 3. As last solution, change the email address to one within your own domain, and check in your Control Panel Webmail to see if it arrives there. If it does, it is not a script issue.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hola,
      I created my contact page first, and now I'm created my success page. My question is once the success page is complete what do I name my success page? I watch the tutorial and on the tutorial is gave an
      extension of ./success.html is this it and the Contact Page form will see it. If not, can you give me an example?

Thanks in advance,
      Francis

Comment

You can name your success page whatever you like, as long as you replace, in the wizard, the "success.html" with the actual name you have used. Don't use, however, whitespaces or symbols, in the page names.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X