This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch Reset Questions

I put in a ticket, Ticket ID: FFO-624422, to reset my Soholaunch accout and change my main domain from NCMtnRealEstate.com to Makeupsolutions.com, since I will be using Makeupsolutions.com in my Soholaunch account and NCMtnRealEstate.com as an addon domain.

Today I received a confirmation the ticket was completed by Vodahost.
    However, I am having trouble accessing cpanel through either domain, knowing I should be able to access through Makeupsolutions.com and not NCMtnRealEstate.com. Questions are below:

1. When I went to ftp from BlueVoda to delete the image file it was not on the server. Since I deleted the image file in preparation of the initial Soholaunch under NCMtnRealEstate.com, I am assuming this procedure only needs to be performed 1 time. Correct?

2. I pointed makeupsolutions.com to VodaHost's name servers before the reset of the Soholaunch reset and the main domain change from NCMtnRealEstate.com to Makeupsolutions.com. Could this be the reason I can't access Cpanel or do you need to reboot your servers or do I need to do anything else in this area?

Thanks.

Judy Newton

Re: Soholaunch Reset Questions

1) access cpanel through YourDomain.com/cpanel
    2) if your image folder is gone..this is a good thing

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I am a New User to hosting programme - Brand New one :> - so please pardon me if my question sounded stupid!!!

I am using Soholaunch now but can I know if it is possible to use both? I saw many people posted this question but I am not satisfied with the answers. I want to know if I can use soholaunch for www.mywebsite.com and vodohost for www.skyfruit.mywebsite.com (subdomain).

Also how can I activate my subdomain in my vodahost account? Can you support help me to set up my vodahost account so everything is automatically activated and I just need to concentrate on designing my website? Actually I don't quite understand why there must be vodahost, bluevoda, soholaunch??? They are really very complicated to me. As I am a Brand New User of any IT hosting and even after watching video tutorial (sometimes got to rush reading through the words, without audio is very difficult for me to catch up!!!) I am still very confused about the vodahost.

I am so afraid to destroy anything inside the vodahost account so I just leave it as it is first but I need to rush to design my website because many people are already waiting for my website to put up. HELP and I need Lots of HELP, HELP, HELP!!!

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

don't be confuse
        • Vodahost is the name of the server
        • Bluevoda is a free web builder which work with vodahost account
        • Soholaunch is also free online webbuilder and you can install in your main domain through control panel
        • you can use both of them but make sure you install soho in the main domain and using bluevoda in addon domain
        • visit http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/soh...must-read.html

Comment

I am sure you were talking about addon domain and not sub domain. and about this visit http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/dom...r-website.html

Comment

Yes you can use both of them, You can have as many BlueVoda websites as you like on your account, But you can only have one Soholaunch installation.
            Last edited by VodaHost; 04-03-2006, 12:46 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi

Thanks to all your answers.

I need a domain name, where can I get cheap and good domain names?

Comment

[quote=skyfruit]I am a New User to hosting programme - Brand New one :> - so please pardon me if my question sounded stupid!!!

I am using Soholaunch now but can I know if it is possible to use both? I saw many people posted this question but I am not satisfied with the answers. I want to know if I can use soholaunch for www.JumanjiSchool.com and vodohost for www.skyfruit.Jumanjischool.com (subdomain).

Also how can I activate my subdomain in my vodahost account? Can you support help me to set up my vodahost account so everything is automatically activated and I just need to concentrate on designing my website? Actually I don't quite understand why there must be vodahost, bluevoda, soholaunch??? They are really very complicated to me. As I am a Brand New User of any IT hosting and even after watching video tutorial (sometimes got to rush reading through the words, without audio is very difficult for me to catch up!!!) I am still very confused about the vodahost.

I am so afraid to destroy anything inside the vodahost account so I just leave it as it is first but I need to rush to design my website because many people are already waiting for my website to put up. HELP and I need Lots of HELP, HELP, HELP!!!

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by skyfruit
                  Hi

Thanks to all your answers.

I need a domain name, where can I get cheap and good domain names?
                  http://www.vodahostdomains.com
                  Nyoman

Comment

Skyfruit my friend....You sound very confused, Before you do anything at all. I HIGHLY suggest you

1) Click and read the below artcle...

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/pre...r-website.html

2) Watch the tutorials

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                    X