PHP Formgen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Formgen

Hi Can anyone help me on thos before I break down.
    Have been trying to get this phpformgen working on my site. I have down loaded it through Fantastico. First I only got half the files and on second attempt got them all but the use. file will not upload on Blueflite FTP for me. Went to php forum and they tell me a problem exists with fantastico loaded application and to down load it direct from there site. I did this and BF FTP still would not upload. Eventually I uploaded it on a seperate FTP and got it on the site. chmod all relevant files again to 777. THEN I couldnt getinto the @|\== thing.
    Can anyone help me. I have most of my site sorted but the forms are giving me grief.

Desperate for help.

DaveK
    Confused in Dublin

Re: PHP Formgen

Sorry forgot to include my domain name on this www.dksolutions.info

Comment

Originally posted by Confused in Dublin
      Sorry forgot to include my domain name on this www.dksolutions.info
      Hi Davec, delete everything and install it frm scratch via Fantastco. It has worked alright for me I don't see why it shouldn't work for you. However, having been in touch with you, i think that it doesn't suit your needs. Also it is not WYSIWYG and you can't re-position the elements. However, let me know if i must go on with the scripts or not.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        Hi Davec, delete everything and install it frm scratch via Fantastco. It has worked alright for me I don't see why it shouldn't work for you. However, having been in touch with you, i think that it doesn't suit your needs. Also it is not WYSIWYG and you can't re-position the elements. However, let me know if i must go on with the scripts or not.
        Hi Navaldesign.

Think you might be right, I am going to delete it and await your script. Site is almost finished so just getting a bit uptight about bringing all the elements together.
        Ciao for now
        DaveK

Comment

Hi Navaldesign.

Think you might be right, I am going to delete it and await your script. Site is almost finished so just getting a bit uptight about bringing all the elements together.
          Ciao for now
          DaveK
          Sorry for the wrong spelling
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No Problem. Suggest you don't look to closely at my spelling, my fingers seem to work faster than my brain and there is no spellchecker available

Cheers
            DaveK

Comment

No Problem. Suggest you don't look to closely at my spelling, my fingers seem to work faster than my brain and there is no spellchecker available

Cheers
              DaveK
              Hi Davek, please let me know if you want the fields to be required, and also change the action in multipart/form data and republish the page. I'm preparing the script for the first form
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Navaldesign.

In The Upload CV Form I Need Fields -
                Your Name,
                Email
                Contact Number
                First drop down in Catagorys
                -As Required
                -------------------------------------
                Comments
                Alternative Contact
                And second two drop down

not a required field.

In upload_jobs all fields required and one radio must be selected.

What form do you want me to change and republish/And what changes do you need me to make

Thanks for your assistance
                DaveK

Comment

Hi Navaldesign.

In The Upload CV Form I Need Fields -
                  Your Name,
                  Email
                  Contact Number
                  First drop down in Catagorys
                  -As Required
                  Comments
                  Alternative Contact
                  And second two drop down

not a required field.

In upload_jobs all fields required and one radio must be selected.

What form do you want me to change and republish/And what changes do you need me to make

Thanks for your assistance
                  DaveK

For the moment this one. I must also make Location, salary required because working i had not seen your post so i only did what i considered important. I'll give you another version. I'll have it directly emailed to you.(Tomorrow).
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X