question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question?

i have a bluevoda account, my website is duhproduction.com DONT VISIT IT its not done :) ...... ok i need to have people update my website (i dont want to trust them with the control panel) i have a couple friends they want to run a page 4 me, what i need to know is if their is a way that they can only acess 1 of my pages and update it themselves, so i that they dont have to send it to me, i have to wait, then i have to coppy past it and, publish it, is their a way that they can update a webpage without getting full acess to my controll pannel and everything?

Re: question?

yes,
    1.have them download the website builder
    2. send them the page template by email along with all pictures that you have in your template.
    3.they can add pictures and type and make the picture any way they want.
    4.they send their page back to you with the picture files they used by email
    5. you save the file in your blue voda folder in "my documents"
    6. open the page with your website builder, save it and publish it.
    hope this helps
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: question?

thnx, thats what i wuz gonna do but i thought their was an easier way where i could give them a name and password they could log in and post what they want (like in this forum) i dont want to have a forum website...... i wanted to have my webpage and they could change the text and pictures so everyting dosent have to be put up through me, then i upload it ......... if this isent posable just tell me, i thought their wuz a script or sompthing i could use, maby not, thnx 4 the help i might just have to do that, if their is a way to do what i said above i rather do it that way, thx 4 the help again :)

Comment

Working...
      X