Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banners and Marquis

Hello!
    Can you tell me what the difference is between the marquis button on the top menu bar and the banner button on the left side of the menu bar. Thanks!

These are two completely different components:
    The Marquee component adds the 'standard' HTML Marquee component to your webpage.
    The banner component is unique to BlueVoda and can be used to create simple banners for your web site without the need of an external utility.
    Although you can change properties (like colors, background) and size of the banner in design time, once your page is published it is converted into a static image.

Pablo
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Hi everybody!
      Did you change the forum layout? It looks WAY different today. Anyway, I have a banner and a marquis on my index page and I can't figure out how to get rid of them. Also, if I create a header and some buttons on my index page and I want to use that same layout on every page of my website, how do I save just that part and then duplicate it without having to recreate it on every page?

Comment

To get rid of the banner and marquee, select them and press the 'Del' key.
        To create a general template use the template feature of BlueVoda (Save As Template, Create from template)
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Janey
          Hi everybody!
          Did you change the forum layout? It looks WAY different today. Anyway, I have a banner and a marquis on my index page and I can't figure out how to get rid of them. Also, if I create a header and some buttons on my index page and I want to use that same layout on every page of my website, how do I save just that part and then duplicate it without having to recreate it on every page?
          Hi.

Just delete the banners etc and repubish.....You can save you page as a template then when you start a new page load template, clcik on the one you saved etc and your sorted

Maddog

www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
          BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
          Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
          X