how do I embed a calendar in my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I embed a calendar in my site?

how can I embed a calendar in my site? We use FirstClass as our email system at the school that I work at and I wanted to either embed my existing FirstClass calendar or at least create a link to it on my website. I'm a newbie so any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: how do I embed a calendar in my site?

Just do a search (box at the top of every screen) for calendar
    and up will come lots of info...............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Google has a nice calender that can easily be incorporated into your sight. My sight is still a work-in-progress. but you can take a look at it here: www.fortune-eagles.com. I can do the calendar, but I'm having problems with my contact page. Can't figure it out.

The Best,
      Dan

Comment

Your Contact Page? You need to select "PHP" as the page format prior to Saving and Publishing.

Right-click on an open area of your page > PAGE PROPERTIES > Page Extension -- select PHP. Save, publish.

About the calendar .... use the WebCalendar available in Fantastico! in your Control Panel. After properly configuring it to run in a separate directory of this domain, you can use an iFrame to "present" it on any page of your main site you want, and it will function independently with the results I think you are looking for.

An example of how it looks like the calendar is part of the page, visit this page ... keep in mind it is displayed using an iFrame.
        PS: At time of post, the VH server (and the site) is down, but should be back up soon!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

When I put my calender in an iframe .... it always asks for thew user name and password ... how can i avoid that ??????????

Comment

Which calendar are you using???
            If its Google? You might have it set to private or invited guests only & really needs to be set to public.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X