Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot publish website due to Missing IP address

Hello everyone,

I am trying to publish a website for a large fund-raising event that my volunteer fire department is holding. I have not gained any insight or information from the contact at BlueVoda support after a few emails.

1) What do I have to do when I try to publish a page using the latest version of BlueVoda which does not show me the IP Address that my welcome package gave me?

So you know, I have all ready used the drop box which does not show me the same IP address that I was given. I have all ready logged into CPANEL with the IP address that was given to me. The IP address I was given is xx.xxx.xxx.166 and it works for CPANEL but does not appear in my BLUEVODA program in the publisher window. The drop box has several IP addresses that are close to the one given to me, but not the same as the one given to me. Therefore, I am unable to publish my site. I have had the BLUEVODA program on my computer for approximately 2 weeks and I doubt that it needs to be updated. I have read several posts and tried to fix this problem, but I believe it cannot be fixed from my end. What do I do? Thank you all for your time and assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
    -PSM

Domain name: PrimeShowM.com

Re: Cannot publish website due to Missing IP address

Hi, re-download BV to re-populate the ip address, you are quite likely to be on a new server thats not on your list.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X