X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New website published...Questions???

Hi to all,

Can anyone help me?
    I just published a new website....www.ximo4weightloss.com. I am using this page as a capture page in my google adword campaign. When I click on it I receive the following...
    Index of /
    Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ximo4weightloss.com Port 80 What do I need to do to correct this Thank You JOhn

Re: New website published...Questions???

You did not save your home page as index go back to that page in your builder "save as" index nothing else and publish. Then you will have to remove the page that you had as you home page by going into your c-pannel/file manager.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi

It looks fine to me now.
      www.psnutrition.co.uk
      Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

Came up for me no problems looks good so far.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Looks fine this end. Need to get you images down to a web friendly size. You have over 2000kb in images & should be looking at a page of 2-400kb in total.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
            Looks fine this end. Need to get you images down to a web friendly size. You have over 2000kb in images & should be looking at a page of 2-400kb in total.
            .... this is extremely necessary, especially as you intend to add a video to this page!
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Too much blank white space on either side of the page at first glance. Gets filled as you scroll down.

If you want to be taken seriously- dont include a youtube video. Use your original and place it in a player on the web page.

Pic's are still way to large. The picture of you is 3264X2448 (486kb) which is way to large. Use a picture re-sizer and make it 480 width at a max.

On the bottom of the page left corner "Results atypical. You results may vary". -Your

Colors are good and blend together nicely. Might want to re-consider the large print. I am not a big fan of the printed page "yelling" at me. Others may or may not agree. I have always believed that the product, along with the conviction of the seller- sells the item.

Good start- just needs tweaking.

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hi - glad you got your problem sorted.

A personal comment on your page - to me it looks like the whole page needs moving up - there's too much header and not enough info when you first enter the page.

The first sentence looks a bit wordy - personally my interest would be captured more by the title you have down further
                "Why people are flocking to get Ximo"

A picture of the product, along with that heading - would get me reading on. I know your landing page is about marketing the product - but I think it would be best to capture the imagination of a person with a presentation of a 'hot' product first - and then lead into the sales pitch.

Comment

I agree with Sunchaser. The pic of you in the header is also stretched out and looks a bit amateurish.
                  Affordable Medical Insurance
                  Discount Dental Plan
                  Washington State Health Insurance
                  Temporary Health Insurance
                  Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
                  X