flash gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash gallery

Hey, i am in the process of publishing my website and would like to know about adding a lightroom created flash slide show! I added a flash box and put the .swf file in it... published the website http://www.clairecollyerphotography.com.au/family.html but it won't finishing loading the gallery do i need to put the whole flash folder in my files on cPanel and if so... where should i add this to ensure it knows where to look for it!?

Thank you in advance for any help! :D

Re: flash gallery

It depends on how you created the swf file. Did you create it as swf with html files or just as a swf?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

the flash file was created in adobe lightroom as a flash file.

Comment

Hi Claire,

Did you get this issue sorted ? I am struggling to get it to work with bluevoda

Comment

Yes, let me know what your having trouble with and i will be happy to help..

Claire

Comment

From the 'helpee' to the 'helper' ... nice one Claire, just shows how this forum works, our own experiences are the best form of helping others to understand.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi,

I managed to sort it, must make sure it goes into the 'public' html folder.

Then just link the index page that it creates on your web page. An FTP file viewer may help.

Comment

Working...
              X