PDA

View Full Version : publishing problem since new upgrade of BV

Bil
08-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Hi,
For some odd reason I can no longer publish my pages since i down loaded the upgrade. I've dleleted my files to redo my site and I have even deleted the upgrade and re down loaded the orignal version but still can not publish my pages. I get a timed out error. My firewall is set to allow BV.

I can't seem to find the same problem in this forum so maybe it's on my part somehow. Need a little help here :)

railsh00terfx.org

Bil
08-26-2008, 11:54 AM
It simply isn't connecting to my service ID address and gives me the timeout error 12002. I can connect to my server in the control panel but not to publish my pages.

I can see my page in the preview but can't publish the darn thing. I\ll try and download the 10.1 version again and see if I can get somewhere with that. But right now I'm dumbfounded.

Bil
08-27-2008, 02:39 PM
well I tried everything I could think of and all of the possible solutions with error 12002 but still getting nowhere fast.

beginning to wish I never had downloaded that upgrade to 10.1, it's all been down hill since

davidundalicia
08-27-2008, 02:46 PM
As you have upgraded have you re-introduced your firewall to the new bv exe file ?

If everything else fails, I could always email you the V9 BV...............

p.s. Do not publish your email address here as it will only invite spammers.

Bil
08-29-2008, 11:15 AM
How do I re- introduce the exe file? Do you mean disable the old BV exceptions and then renew them in my firewall?

davidundalicia
08-29-2008, 12:15 PM
depends on your firewall, but yes, you can specify an individual exe file in most of them.