• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It finally works....yippee

Check it out and let me know
    www.maxwell-j.ca

Re: It finally works....yippee

Hi Max!

The site is looking good... just a couple of suggestions...

On the page "My Story" maybe hyperlink "go to page 2" at the bottom of the page. It would make it a bit easier for your guests, or even better, would be to put all of your navigational buttons on each page. Your visitors may hang out longer if they could browse the site without returning to the home page to check out each link.

Also, the text is a bit difficult to read... it may just be the way it loads, but it may help if you make the text larger, and possibly make it bold so it stands out better against your backgrounds.

Anyhoo, you're doing great! :)

Kellie
    Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
    http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions....
      i put the links on each page...most work not sure what going on with one of them...and increased font size.....looks better now

thanks again

Comment

Yes everything is looking ok, just in the photo page i had to scroll to the right to see all pictures, but i guess that can be fixed if you want.

The petishwear link do not work, and if you accept suggestions, i would say to swich off the music in the pages with your story because is very distracting for people reading the text...

You got a nice site..

Comment

Maxwell:

What was already said before I must agree the links from page to page should be a must. If on one page why if I want to go to the next page should I report back to the home page to get to the page?

Maybe its just me, but I myself have a problem with how a page runs text in a loop type of way. Continued text looses its function of readability.

Its like when people read a source code for the very first time. It is unknown to them what it is saying let alone what each step of the code is doing. Its a separate language in itself, but to many harder to take what content is there to make sense out of it.

That is the intention of placing different parts of a story into a paragraph. It helps in the reading as well as separates different points of the whole story.

Ram_Industries
          Ram_Industries
          Robert A. Montgomery
          Ram-Industries@comcast.net
          http://Martech-Inc.biz

Comment

Max:

One added suggestion:

When adding any type of sound to ones page or pages, I would suggest you make a click to the audio / video instead of opening up the page and then hearing sound without wanting to.

I also would state what page the sound it located to have a message stating the page has sound and if a viewer wishes to listen to click the link provided.

To many times I have opened websites with sound that blare out and block what I may be listening to from my own system such as e-mails from potential clients, or some audio file which I am creating for someone else.

Many think Flash is the way to go or to have sound automatically pierce your ears but in the Corporate world, that is not so.

Simple is always the best and always will be. Ease of use and just enough data to give the viewer that they want to come back for more.

Still all in all nice site.

Robert Montgomery
            Ram_Industries
            Ram_Industries
            Robert A. Montgomery
            Ram-Industries@comcast.net
            http://Martech-Inc.biz

Comment

Well done, I know you've worked really hard on your site. I would recommend adding nav bars to each page as it seems that you have to go back, back, back, back, back to get to the homepage again. Visitors will appreciate being able to control their viewing experience. You've done a great job!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X