pp to authorPoint Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pp to authorPoint Lite

I created a power point and converted it to a movie software called authorPoint. I opened my FTP and moved the authorPoint file of my presentation from the left side to the right side. Then I opened my BV page with the Flash box on it. I double clicked in that box but my authroPoint is not uploading. Does anyone know why?
    Your help is appreciated
    Kacie

Re: pp to authorPoint Lite

Okay, I am now able to load one slide into Flash, but how do I load them all? I tried to first load my index page for the presentation but nothing shows. If I bring up a slide how do I get people to click onto the next slide? Should I try media player?

Comment

from what i read very quickly is that this software converts pp to flash or windows media format. when converted it should have a swf extension for flash or a wmv extension for windows. what extension does your presentation have. if it has a swf you would use the flash tool on the left and if a wmv you would use the window media on left. in both cases you open the tool box and import the file into the tool box. you can either preview it or publish it to view the results.
      mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thank you for your response. The software will convert it to either. I tried to use the media player but I can't find directions on how to use it nor a help section on the software itself. I will have to check the extension on the files at work where my files are stored. At home today.

-kc

Comment

Working...
        X