Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash

I created a flash move and I noticed when I preview it it comes up infront of the other images and stuff I have on the page.
    So when I preview the page, I notice that my (combo box) menu is behind the flash. how do I get it infornt of the flash.

I have to say Im pretty excited I told my company about bluevoda and they gave me the goahead to build their site..this is fun andIm lovin it

Thanks for the help anyone
    Riccii

Re: Flash

To get any element to be ontop of another you right click what ever is on top, click move back. Then see if you can click on the element you want on top, if not you may have to click send to back. Depending on the layout of your page you may have to play with the different elements several times to get them the way you want. Note when you create your page, the last item you add (if over lapping) will be on top so add that last.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks man

I tried that and when I preview its still doing the same thing. I moved my mouse over a combobox and all the menu is behind the flash.. as oppose to being in front

Comment

I found a solution for my own challenge with flash. what i did was to change the way the flash is viewed in the properties section from window to transparent. It really pays to explore

Comment

Working...
        X