Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pr help please

hi can you help

my site is only a few weeks old and in all the other pr checkers my site wholesalejoblots.com shows up normal as a pr1 yet when i check with this site
    http://www.digpagerank.com/(this is supose to be the best and most reliable pr checker) it is coming up in red saying its fake i have been told its doing this because it is borrowed from my other site lowrateinterestcards.com

i dont understand and dont know what i have to do to fix this problem can you help please
    job lot
    used cars for sale
    bar jobs london
    hotel jobs london
    watch movies online

Re: pr showing fake help please

Download the Google toolbar! and get it direct from the horses mouth. Don't rely on these sites that promise to give you this information as often they are not right and are frowned upon by Google.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: pr showing fake help please

Originally posted by miketheswede View Post
      hi can you help

my site is only a few weeks old and in all the other pr checkers my site wholesalejoblots.com shows up normal as a pr1 yet when i check with this site http://www.digpagerank.com/(this is supose to be the best and most reliable pr checker) it is coming up in red saying its fake i have been told its doing this because it is borrowed from my other site lowrateinterestcards.com

i dont understand and dont know what i have to do to fix this problem can you help please
      1.) dont use tools you dont know how to use.
      2.) The only way possible they would know you had another site there is because they checked the whois, and the only way it would harm you is if you LINKED to your site as a subdomain or linked your navigation as a subdomain. Otherwise they would never know.

You CANT really borrow rank from another site even tho some of these <cough> experts tell you so. What can hurt you is how you link or allow your link to be placed.

And please dont tell these fanatics you can BORROW google page rank and cheat it, or they will all have pr 10 sites..........duh dum duh dum duh dum.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X